GouraudPalmGouraudPalm

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Frog Fable Frog Fable

Protip for final boss: His left side is vulnerable when he falls from the jumps (the shields appear from the bottom counter clock wise).

Flash's bounty Flash's bounty

I found a game breaking bug (hence 4 stars)

Get a group of ghosts (i made it with 20) then use them to absorb the enemy units (preferably a pack of peasants). They supposedly last three turns until you lose them but if you hit the replay button then that timer is overriden and you keep your ghosts.

I have beaten the game with 10k ghost that one shot everything and are invincible. The only problem is the demons, you will need another melee unit to distract them while your ghosts deals a one hit kill.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Incredible

Good concept and VERY GOOD SCRIPTING!, you even can use the bomb jump trck with samus!.

10/10

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Great Game

It is like "hedgehog launch", the main thing i liked was that you really need to learn to fly: when to use rockets, understanding height, speed, air resistance, etc etc etc.

Hands of War RPG Hands of War RPG

Good but want to see a second one

The game concept is fun but repetitive, i like the fact that the player gets freedom to do what he/she wants.

You have the basics, and i repeat: -the basics- to make an epic game, my recommendation is simple: add more, more maps, larger dungeons, improve graphics, more difficult, more sounds, etc. because the game concept is almost complete, and it is very good.

Don't forget: -freedom to the player-

If you played sonny i suggest you to play "sinjid: shadow of the warrior" (its predecessor) to get a clearer idea of what i am saying

Mind Cards Mind Cards

Good Game, need more features

I like all these games that improves the mind ;D, i voted 7/10 basically because it is easy, make it harder

there is a bug in the memorize, you can copy the number and paste it in the answer, fix that.

suggestions:

A ranking which tells you if you are slow, medium or fast (better if is more detailed than this)

more variety, the idea if to catch the player "off guard", search for "four seconds frenzy"

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Show the reaction time

it remembered me the samurai game of Kirby SuperStar from snes, nice old times.

with the reaction time visible you can tell yoursef if you are improving your reflexes.

Good game

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Id3 issue i think

First, i dont speak english so sorry for bad english x)

Long time ago i made a ng radio in Flash for my personal use, and the problem i ve encounted reading the metadata in the mp3 was that, for security reasons (adobe policies), the swf file exported (version 8) can't read the id3 tags from a mp3 file placed on a different domain the swf is.

hope u can understand my bad english lol

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Fuxin Awesome

dude, with this flash u ve got the point of flashing, so funny man, the sound, the graphics, everything, a10 row for you and keep the good work ;3